H360 Resources is committed to protecting your personal information and using it only for the purposes for which it was collected. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about our privacy practices. We want you to know how and for what purposes we collect your personal information and how it is stored, used and disclosed.
The policy extends to all personal information collected by H360 Resources from the website (www.h360ressources.com, hereinafter the « Site » or « Website »). The policy is subject to Quebec's privacy legislation, the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector, and other applicable laws and regulations. We collect certain personal information and maintain a record of individuals who use the job posting service available on our Site. Some of the information described below that we collect in connection with the service may not constitute personal information as defined by law (e.g., the visitor's IP address and browser user-agent string).
All data are stored on servers with high-security systems, and are thus protected from unauthorized access and misuse. Moreover, only those individuals (employees or agents) who require access to the information in the course of their duties are granted access to the information. Your personal information is held and stored on the servers of H360 Resources.
H360 Resources collects personal information about a candidate when the candidate completes the form on the Site and submits an application to apply for a job. The information includes the candidate's name, telephone number and e-mail address. The submitted application file also generally contains other information about the applicant such as experience, education, skills or other that the applicant wishes to share with the employer.
To use our Site as an employer and post one or more job openings, you must create an account by providing us with certain information. The information required to open an account is solicited from the person creating the account and includes, but is not limited to, company name, mailing address, industry sector(s), name of the person authorized to open the account, and the email address associated with the account.
The above information-mentioned is collected and used by H360 Resources for purposes that include:
• to enable you to access the Site and benefit from the service offered, whether as an employer or as a candidate;
• to forward to employers who have posted a job opening on the Site the application materials received from individuals who have applied for that job;
• to prevent and investigate possible breaches of security on our Site or activities that may be prohibited or illegal (e.g., sending spam)
• to evaluate and improve our services and Site content (for example, to see the number of applications received for a job posting). We use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
H360 Resources keeps personal information for a reasonable period of time to fulfill the identified purposes or as required by law, whichever is longer.
Our retention criteria are based on the type of information collected. Once the identified purposes have been met and the personal information is no longer
required, or if the individual requests that we delete the information, we will anonymize or destroy the information in a manner that will protect it from
unauthorized access or disclosure.
Due to the nature of the service offered on the Site, H360 Resources discloses to the applicable employer information about a candidate who has applied for a job on the Site by completing the required form and submitting the application.
Otherwise, we do not disclose your personal information to anyone outside of H360 Resources without your consent, except to:
• our service providers, organizations or individuals retained to carry out certain functions on our behalf (e.g., data processing, document management, etc.). H360 Resources will take appropriate steps, contractually or otherwise, to ensure that such third-party goods or service providers process your personal information only for the purposes identified by H360 Resources and provide a level of privacy protection comparable to that provided by H360 Resources with respect to personal information in its possession;
• any entity in the event of a merger or change of control of H360 Resources, in whole or in part, and only if the parties enter into an agreement that the collection, use, and disclosure of the information is limited to the purposes of the business transaction;
• any public authority if required by law.
We do not share your personal information with a promotional partner unless you have specifically consented to having your personal information shared with them.
There are instances where we may collect information that is not personal in nature, such as the type of Internet browser or computer system you use or
the domain name of the website from which you connected to our site. Moreover, when you visit our Website, certain information may be stored on your
computer in the form of a cookie or similar file. Cookies allow us to store select information about your use of the Website, including the date
of your most recent visit, the pages you viewed, and the files you downloaded. Cookies allow us to tailor our Website to better match the interests
and preferences of visitors.
H360 Resources does not link this information to your personal information.
Most Internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block them, or receive a warning before they are set. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these features.
The Site may include links to websites operated by third parties. By clicking on these links, you will leave the Site. H360 Resources has no control over the operation of these websites and the fact of listing them on our Site does not make H360 Resources responsible in any way. Any personal information you submit through these sites will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites.
From time to time, H360 Resources may make changes to this Policy. Please check back periodically. An appropriate notice will be posted at the beginning of this Policy in the event of any changes.